26.9.12

Willow - "Sweater"

It's been months since I've blogged about... well, anything really. I haven't come across any material that has been able to yank me out of this thoughtless black abyss I've tragically stumbled into... until now. The music video for Willow's song "Sweater" is probably one of the best pieces of art and most creative things I've ever seen. It's simply overwhelming that this 4 minute video has transformed my day into one of the best I've had in a while. I can only describe it in one way: it's as if the viewer subconsciously absorbs all the effort and positive energy everyone contributed towards making this wonderful piece. 

Willow - Sweater from Filip Sterckx on Vimeo.


 "Everything shot in studio with 3 beamers projecting on a floor and two walls."
Directed by: Filip Sterckx
DOP: Pierre Schreuder
3D animation / Editing: Filip Sterckx
Production: Pierre Schreuder, Filip Sterckx
Technical support: Aitor Biedma
Production assistant: Nils Goddeeris